Healthy Breakfast with Spinach and Cheese Corn Sandwich
Hi everyone, today I will make a sweet and delicious and healthy breakfast Sandwich.
I know it is very difficult for mothers to choose a healthy and delicious breakfast for Kids. Because children don’t like to eat something early in the morning but he needs to eat a healthy breakfast because they have to spend a lot of time in school they have to read learn and play. And she knows healthy breakfast is a key to start the day if they could not find the key of the day that how can they perform other activities of their day…
And its make mother so worried when their children don’t eat or don’t take breakfast but mothers want to make some healthy food for them. Because mothers know that healthy food is very important for physical and mental growth, that’s why mothers want some healthy and balanced diet for their children, because she wants her kid mentally and physically strong. Breakfast just not necessary for children it’s also for youngster and old age person,
Sometimes it seems that youngsters skip their breakfast and they think they are losing their weight. But they are wrong, skipping breakfast because of the reason of weight gains. If we start our day hungry we get tired fast and we can’t perform our whole day activities.
Here I am going to share some healthy breakfast sandwich that is so simple in making and I hope everyone would love to eat it. Its spinach and cheese corn sandwich It’s for those children who are avoiding to eat a green vegetable,
- Olive oil ————– 1 tbsp
- Boiled corn kernel ————– 1 cup
- Grated cheddar cheese ————– ½
- All-purpose flour ————– 1
- Butter ————– 2 tbsp
- The cup of milk ————– 1
- Oregano ————– ½
- Parsley ————– ½ tbsp
- Basil leaves ————– ½
- Black paper ————– ½
- Garlic chopped ————–2 cloves
Instruction / Method
- 1st Heat olive oil in a non-stick pan and when oil becomes heat then we add boiled corn kernels in it. And now sauté it for some minutes
- Then we add spinach leaves in it, (wash the spinach leaves well before using it now.
- We will cook it for some minutes as spinach leaves wilted down.
- Now add half tbsp salt, black pepper, oregano, garlic herbs, parsley, basil leaves and mix it well. Now we cover it and leave for 2-3 minutes so that it cooks properly.
- After 2-3 minutes we remove its cover now it’s done and cooked perfectly. Now I will transfer it into a clean bowl.
- Now I will make white sauce in another pane.
- First heat 2 tbsp butter in the pan and mix 1 tbsp all-purpose flour and mix it for 2-3 minutes.
- After mixing it well then we mix 1 cup milk in it.
- Now continuously mix it then add salt and black pepper and continuously whisk the sauce until the sauce becomes thick.
- And then we add the grated cheddar cheese 2 tbsp and after good whiskey, the white sauce is ready now we add it to the spinach and corn now I fill it in the bread.
- First I spread butter on the slice on both sides. The bread is ready, now I use the filling.
- After the filling bread is ready with the spinach and corn now go in the toaster you also grill these on a pan, for this, I spread butter and grill the bread.
- Now it’s cooked well and removes from the griller, cuts halves in two pieces now my yummy and cheesy spinach and corn sandwich is ready.
Now your dish is ready to serve with your family and friends. I hope you will also like this.